Styles For Medium Length Hair
Medium length hair is neither too long nor too short. This length of hair comes up to the shoulder and is suitable for women who have a hectic schedule and still want to keep looking feminine and versatile at the same time. Mostly the professionals who have a busy work schedule opt for this kind of hair style. A few medium hairstyles that will be really hot this season are listed in this article:
- Layered Medium Length Hair with long bangs: this is just amazing if put together well.starighten out your hair to the tip of the hair and keep it open and you will be good to take the world by the storm.
- Half hair pinned at the back: half up and half down wavy hair gives you the look of an elegant yet fun loving character. This look gives you freedom of movement.
- Flat out: just using a flat iron over your hair and put it safe behind your ears. This look is for the lazy bums and works wonders
- Half wave: just curl your hair from the mid length and se the magic. You could even opt to tuck your one side of the hair under the other side to get a glamorous look.
- Wavy pony: this pony is fun and stylish at the same time making your day bright as you. All you have to do is tug at the base of the tight pony and then make curls in the hair and brush it. You are good to go.
4/ 5Oleh Camile Lastimosa